|The Chicken Mafia is surrounded on all sides by more than 6 different groups working for the same or similar goal of affordable chicken & alternative chicken supplies, and locally produced chicken for the people of Ontario.|
- Small Flock Poultry Farmers of Canada want the rights and freedoms for small flock poultry farmers to be restored, allow more locally produced chicken, and a quota exemption of 2,000 chickens per year for each farm.
- Food Secure Canada wants affordable food for Canadians through a National Food Policy and other initiatives.
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives wants locally produced chicken for all Canadians, similar to what Small Scale Food Manitoba has successfully implemented.
- Sustain Ontario has a number of parallel initiatives for nutritious, affordable food for Ontario's citizens, including their Flocking Options campaign.
- Eat Local Sudbury is a part of the Sustain Ontario campaign, and has also spearheaded a "We Want Northern Chicken" campaign.
- Practical Farmers of Ontario has been working with most of these other groups, as well as launching their own Small Flock Campaign to allow small flock farmers to raise up to 2,000 chickens per year.
The Chicken Mafia, Ontario Branch, includes (but isn't limited to) all of the following:
- Chicken Farmers of Ontario
- Association of Ontario Chicken Processors (AOCP)
- Ontario Broiler Hatching Egg and Chick Commission ("OBHECC")
- Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission (OFPMC)
- Most of the 1,400 millionaire chicken factory farms
- Paid lobbyists, consultants, spin doctors, propagandists, and henchmen of the above