It was June 10, 2013 that I posted about our green light to proceed to the Tribunal (see Getting Ready: OMAF Tribunal Appeal).
Small Flockers believe that CFO has been mis-directed, incompetent, negligent, exceeded its authority, acted in bad faith, colluded, in conflict of interest, and deserving of a lump of coal from Santa Claus.
I have been slowly collecting the necessary points for our claims, evidence, and case law. It is intended that most, if not all, of the 166 postings on this Blog will be included in our filings with the Tribunal as evidence in the appeal. It is intended for us to request written answers from CFO for all of the issues that we have covered here. During the hearing, it is assumed that CFO personnel will be available to defend their written answers and reply to all of the issues that we have raised on this Blog.
In Figure 1 is a map of the Supply Management system for chicken in Ontario. We have used this as one of the tools to help build our case for the Tribunal. Complicated, eh? The more complicated it is, the more the eyeballs of citizens glaze over, and the #ChickenMafia is left alone to do as it pleases. It a very standard ploy in systemic oppression.
Based on this map, I have most areas covered in my investigations and analysis of Supply Management for chicken in Ontario, and the rest of Canada.
|Figure 1: Map of the Supply Management Bureaucracy for Ontario|
It should be an interesting Tribunal hearing. I wonder how far the Commissioners will allow me to proceed?
No matter how they decide, if we are given a fair, just, and impartial hearing, and we get to present all of our evidence, and ask all of our questions, then we have done the best we can.
One thing that we didn't receive was a Whistleblower Insider from the #ChickenMafia. I would have hoped that one of 1,114 members of the #ChickenMafia might have stepped forward, unable to stomach any more of the wrong-headed nonsense of CFO and Supply Management.
Nobody stepped forward. What could that mean?
I think this Blog has repeatedly proven that there are significant problems in paradise.
Therefore, I can only assume that all the members of the #ChickenMafia are experiencing one or more of the following:
- They are brain dead, as all thinking is done for them by the CFO Board;
- Too busy with their selfish endeavors to concern themselves with the consequences they create for others;
- Frozen in fear at what would be done to them if they broke rank and became a Whistleblower;
- Apathetic and defeated blobs of primordial ooze that has insufficient backbone to oppose anybody, least of all fellow members of the #ChickenMafia, nor the all powerful CFO;
- Up to their eyeballs in debt and other consequences, hoping that the whole system hangs together so they can continue to exist, rather than be swept away in the tide of change that they fear may soon arrive.
If there is a lawyer, paralegal, or other talented person who is willing to assist our cause and the Tribunal, now is a great time to step forward. You can volunteer anything from 15 minutes of your time, money, or suggestions. We take anything, and will recognize and appreciate everything.